Cancellation & Return Policy
Apart from Sales, we believe After sales support is equally necessary for a longer relationship, your satisfaction is our motto. For making your purchase easy and hassle-free our order cancellation and return policies are
more simple and customized.
How you can cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded. In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still
cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier. Anyhow an order cannot be canceled once the item has been delivered to you. In order to cancel
an item in your order:
- Log in to your Dental Basket account and go to the 'My Orders page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details link In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
OTHER CANCELLATION OPTIONS:
Message box / Mail / Call to Customer care
Anyhow use other options if you are not able to reach us through the site, You can cancel an order and get a ticket no. as proof of cancellation.
How long will it take to process your cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund.
- You will be notified of the same by email. If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation request
- directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the canceled items back from the courier. However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction,
- it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delayed post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Dental Basket.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference. There are two modes of refund:
- Dental Basket Wallet - If you choose this option, the amount will be added to your Dental Basket Wallet in the 'store credit' component.
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, Dental Basket. will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund, depending on your preference.
RETURN OF YOUR ORDERED PRODUCT :
1. The dental basket provides a limited “money-back guarantee” return on goods.
2. To make a return claim, Dental basket can arrange pick-up of the goods and charge your account the cost of shipping, otherwise, the return of goods can be arranged at your own accord. Please contact us by Telephone or email
in the event of a return claim where we will attempt to resolve your issue. The product must be returned in its original packaging, with all contents as shipped.
3. Dental basket will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of this website. Limitation of liability is extended but not limited to negligence, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to
loss of data, profit or any other loss however caused by your use of this website.
4. Dental basket will not be held responsible where your account or computer or any other web-enabled device is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and
access to your computer or device. It is your responsibility to keep your credit card details secure and not to reveal your details to permit unauthorized use.
5. Our office must be contacted prior to returning or claiming a return on any item.