- Dental surgeries.
- Precision engineered to offer the power and reliability required to perform clinical procedures.
- The new Ceramic turbine cartridge with Japan technology delivers increased smoothness, while the bur retention system has been engineered to securely retain the bur under increased torque loads.
- It is used for dental applications include cavity preparation, preventive dental procedures, preparation of abutment tooth for fixed partial dentures, endodontic treatment, and many more.
- It is lightweight to ensure better ergonomics while performing dental procedures.
- This helps to - increase the life span of bearing.
- It provides an antimicrobial environment.
- Used in various dental procedures such as restoration, tooth preparation for dental prosthetics, orthodontic applications, and various other dental uses.
- Material Made up of Stainless steel.
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated.
- High-grade material with a stylish design.
- Push-button cartridge to change bur.
- Better Grip.
- 3 Get water Spray effective cooling of bur and treating contact surface.
- Exclusive Design.
- Sleek Body.
- Excellent Texture.
- Ceramic ball bearing - long life span.
- High-speed handpiece.
- Extra-torque & superior cutting efficiency.
- Optimal power.
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 3x spray.
- Two-hole Bordon Chair connection.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Autoclavable at 135-degree Celsius.
- Closed Cartridge.
- Ceramic Bearing.
- Less Noise.
- Integrated Clean Head.
- No water Leakage.
- 1000 Sterilization Cycle.
- Speed: High Speed.
- Standard Head Push Button.
- Ball Bearing.
|Disinfection||Autoclavable to 135 ℃|
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 months as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product