Waldent Intraoral Camera USB Model
0 reviews Orders (4)
₹3,980.00 ₹5,500.00 -28%
Brands Waldent Equipment
Product Code: WLDT- ICUM
Availability: In Stock
Waldent Intraoral Camera USB Model
|Image Sensor||CMOS 1/4|
|Backup Mode||Backup to PC automatically|
|Operating System||Windows, Android|
|System Operation||Key Control|
|Picture Storage Format|
- Ergonomically designed intraoral camera with LED lights for perfect analysis of intraoral cavity.
AUTOMATIC FOCUSING AND MAXIMUM FIELD COVERAGE:
- Waldent intra-oral camera focuses every detail of the intraoral cavity for better diagnosis & treatment planning covering a large area at a time.
FEATHER TOUCH BUTTONS:
- The button of the intra-oral camera are feather touch & very smooth in use.
- Waldent Intraoral Camera USB Model is Designed to allow clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation.
- Shaped like a small wand, these intraoral cameras are highly portable and easily connect to a computer, laptop, and mobile.
- For effective relationships between dentists & patients, the image quality has been enhanced making it much easier for the dentists to explain the oral health problems or oral pathologies with the patients.
- The specially designed intraoral camera is one of the best choices in the field of Dentistry.
- Oral diagnosis & treatment planning.
- Simple, light, streamlined appearance.
- Compatible with Android smartphones.
- Split design, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Plug and play facility available.
- Software CD for better documentation.
- Dustproof, high brightness LED light.
- It can take pictures and videos, and save on the mobile phone or computer.
- OTG Connection with Phone.
- Image Clinic button available.
- CMOS Sensor.
- Auto - Focus & Wide Field Coverage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING AN INTRA-ORAL CAMERA :
- The images captured by intraoral cameras are used to accurately visualize problems with teeth and/or tissues, including fractured teeth or restorations, carious lesions, plaque buildup, and bleeding or inflamed tissues.
- With the intraoral camera’s technology, the dentists and their patients can collaborate on the right treatment plan to achieve optimal oral and dental health.
- Unique Dental of Framingham patients is now able to view potential problems along with our doctors while their treatment progress is effectively monitored.
- It Provides Sequential photos of the treatment effectively document our patient compliance and improvement in their oral health.
- With the use of the intraoral camera, the doctors can examine the oral cavity for any precautionary symptoms that may indicate a health risk.
- The intraoral images captured by the camera closely illustrate the diagnoses and allow dentists to explain further to patients how to proceed with oral health treatment.
- This also allows dental care/oral health care providers to effectively demonstrate consequences to patients if the condition is left untreated.
- Intraoral images can be printed out for patients to take home.
- Patients can then take time to consider the proposed treatment plan and hopefully become more motivated to improve their oral health.
- Some intraoral software programs allow images to be modified in real-time to illustrate proposed esthetic changes prior to altering the tooth structure.
- Images can be sent electronically to dental laboratories for a more accurate color match in veneers, crowns, and/or fixed partial dentures.
Click Here to Download the Software
- 1 x Intra-Oral Camera with USB Cable.
- 1 x Intra Oral Camera Stand.
- 1 x 30 Camera Sleeves.
- 1 x CD with Software
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 months as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- Dental Basket will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer