Waldent Intraoral Camera with Screen - Ergo (10 MP)
Waldent Intra Oral Camera with Screen - Ergo (10 MP)
- 17 HD Display.
- Embedded operating system.
- JPG image format and MP4 video playback.
- High-speed image processing technology.
- Ergonomic design with a simple and personalized handle attached with it improves the overall handling experience
- Length of the monitor -38.5cm
- The breadth of the monitor -36.5cm
WALDENT INTRAORAL CAMERA
- 10 Megapixel CMOS.
- Auto Focus
- 4 x Zoom
- 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- Six high intensity LED lights.
- Patient safety and comfort is a primary concern of this camera.
- Remote control / key control.
- Key Function
- Key 1 - Capture image
- Turn off camera
- Save picture
- Key 2 - Switch picture mode
- Cancel picture
- Take video
- Key 3 - Play forward
- Delete all picture
- Key 4 - Play backward
- Delete current picture or video
VARIETY OF INPUT AND OUTPUT PORT
- An input and output port is an interface or a point of connection between the operating system and peripheral device.
- The main function of this port is to act as a point of attachment, where the cable from the peripheral can be plugged in and allows data to flow from and to the device.
- Without any doubt, the first advantage is that you can achieve increased storage with ease.
- Due to its small size, the SD card is removable and portable. Hence, if you eject it, you can take it all around.
WALDENT INTRAORAL CAMERA WITH MONITOR - ERGO
- Waldent Ergo is an ergonomically designed Intra Oral Camera with Monitor that serves as an important tool for Patient Education and Treatment Planning.
- Spiral wire for attaching the camera and integrated handle for moving the monitor improves the overall handling experience.
- Applying the technology of high definition lenses and cold light LED,
it carries the embedded operating system.
- It supports a built-out USB device, multi-view display, QR code transmission, etc.
- With an integrated design, and easy to assemble.
- Ideally Used for Diagnosis & Treatment Planning.
- SD Card / External Drive Storage.
- High-Speed Image Processing Technology.
- Highly Integrated Design with Handle.
- High Definition Video and Photography Function.
- Video Recording.
- Multi-picture screen.
- It can be connected to both mobile & computer.
- High Definition large screen.
- Good Picture storage.
- Easy Operation.
- Four high-energy LED cold light design.
- Reduce inspection time.
- It can store lesion images for easy observation and continuous observation.
- Bright colors.
- High resolution.
- Easy to observe.
ADVANTAGES OF USING INTRA-ORAL CAMERA
Patients are more comfortable asking questions and are able to understand the treatment process, options or about oral hygiene in a more clear way.
Early detection of oral problems like a gingival disease or Dental caries as it has powerful magnification.
A dentist can easily compare the changes in the patient's oral health and hygiene or how a multi-phase treatment is progressing also can show it to the patient.
It builds up the trust and Good relation between Dentist and the patient.
It gives a real-world picture of patient Dental hygiene.
For Future Case Documentation.
Enhances Doctor’s Credibility.
Better for Insurance Claims.
EMBEDDED OPERATING SYSTEM
1 PICTURE/4 PICTURE
REMOTE CONTOL KEY CONTROL
BACKUP TO SD CARD AUTOMATICALLY
PICTURE STORAGE FORMAT
5MM – 50 MM
STANDARD PACKAGE :
DC Adapter (12V)
Intraoral Camera Cable
Intraoral Camera Holder
SD Card/Pen Drive
Intra Oral Camera Sleeves
Intraoral Camera Monitor Clamp