Waldent Walflex Anterior File 2%
OverViewWHY TO USE WAL-FLEX ROTARY ANTERIOR FILES 2%?
|Walflex File 2% 21mm Assorted||₹1,248.00|
|Walflex File 2% 25mm Assorted||₹1,248.00|
* Plz type qty. required, if initially it is Zero.
* Register yourself after check out or place order by Guest check out,
* Placing order takes longer time -Refresh it.
* Prefer Online payment gateway PUM or Bank transfer for fast delivery.
* For immediate assistance Call or Whats App on Mb. +91 98102 83698, 93139 22999
Hi! SHARE on Social media, If liked it...
- 32 Watts Aligners
- 3M Espe
- 3M Unitek
- A.J. Wilcock
- American Orthodontics
- Apple Dental
- Bien Air
- Bombay Dental
- Coltene Whaledent
- Dental Books
- Detax Dental
- Durr Dental
- Euronda S.P.A
- Fuji film
- Gen-XT Implant
- Green Guava
- Heraeus Kulzer Dental Product
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- J Morita
- Life Steriware
- Modern ortho
- Orchestrate O3D Aligner
- Ortho Classic
- Ortho Organizer
- Ortho Technology
- Prima Dental
- Pyrax Dental
- Shivam Dental
- SK Surgicals
- Sun Medical
- TP Orthodontics
- Offers & Combos
- Dental Education
- Dental Lab
- Instruments And Burs
- New Clinic Setup Kits
- Oral Surgery
- Arch Wires
- Archwire Sleeves
- Bondable Accessories
- Bonding Adhesives
- Buccal Tubes
- Clear brackets
- Expansion Screws
- Headgear accessaries
- Laboratory Produtcs
- Metal Brackets
- Metal Self Ligating Brackets
- Mini TAD Screw
- Molar Bands with Molar Tubes
- Ortho Attachments
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Orthodontic Burs And Discs
- Orthodontic Instruments
- Self Ligating Clear Brackets
- Self Ligating Metal Brackets
- Weldable Accessories
- Wires & Springs
- Sterilization & Infection Control
- General Dentistry
- Find Your Dentist
- Medica Basket
WHY TO USE WAL-FLEX ROTARY ANTERIOR FILES 2%?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- Allows most molar and premolars to be completed with 2-3 rotary files and anterior teeth with 1-2 rotary files.
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris
WHAT IS CONTROLLED MEMORY FILE SYSTEM?
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology™ increases strength and flexibility resulting in up to 350% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue stresses.
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology allows natural canal tracking and files can be pre-bent if needed. Typically the fluted portion of the file will straighten out or unwind before separation occurs.
WALDENT ROTARY FILES
Waldent Wal-flex Rotary Files utilizes a proprietary heat treatment which gives it a very unique flexibility, flutes open up when the stress level is reached, yet the file does not present shape memory.
These Rotary Files are the result of sophisticated and technologically advanced surface treatment which provides the files with far superior cutting efficiency
Wal-flex files takes less time in cases & presents outstanding performance.
Composition of alloy: Ni – 44% , Ti – 56%
INDICATION FOR ROTARY FILES:
- For obliterated, calcified & severely curved canals
- 350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue
- Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color
- Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time
- Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps
- Controlled memory files
- Super & flexible gold alloy
- Thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency
- Triangular cross section: Sharp cutting edges
- Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal
- Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation
- Speed: 250-350 rpm
- Torque: 1.5 - 3 Ncm
Pack of 6 Files (A1 to A6) :