Waldent Wal-Extract Extraction Instruments Forceps Kit of 12
NOTICE : We have started deliveries after COVID19-LOCKDOWN except Containment Zones.
COD service is not yet available due to challenges, courier services facing presently. Please pay advance, We assure that your money is in safe hands. We are 13 yrs old reputed company & member of ADITI Traders Association of India.
STAY SAFE, ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING, BEAT CORONA
* Type Quantity required in box, if initially it is Zero.
* Register yourself after check out or place order by Guest check out
* Prefer Online Payment gateway PUM, Paypal or Bank transfer for fast delivery.
liquid Item* No COD *Intl. Shipping is Extra-as actual, will be informed by us. * Plz Place order > choose payment by bank > later Pay by PAYPAL, after order reconfirmation.
Note: Any order placed online will not be considered accepted until & unless stock and prices are reconfirmed from suppliers, then with customers. It is due to huge product lines and sudden changes in market conditions etc. Although we try to update frequently on our end.
* Call or Whats App on Mb. +91 93139 22999, +91 98102 83698, for further assistance.
- 3M Espe
- 3M Unitek
- A.J. Wilcock
- American Orthodontics
- Apple Dental
- Bien Air
- Bombay Dental
- Coltene Whaledent
- Dental Books
- Detax Dental
- Durr Dental
- Euronda S.P.A
- Fuji film
- Gen-XT Implant
- Green Guava
- Heraeus Kulzer Dental Product
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- J Morita
- Life Steriware
- Modern ortho
- Orchestrate O3D Aligner
- Ortho Classic
- Ortho Organizer
- Ortho Technology
- Prima Dental
- Pyrax Dental
- Shivam Dental
- SK Surgicals
- Sun Medical
- TP Orthodontics
- Offers & Combos
- Dental Education
- Dental Lab
- Instruments And Burs
- New Clinic Setup Kits
- Oral Surgery
- Sterilization & COVID-19 Supplies
- General Dentistry
- Ortho Store
- Find Your Dentist
- Medica Basket
Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
"Rostfrei " in German means "PURE" , is a German quality stainless steel carved out with intensive research of high quality alloys combined together to yield the best instruments in Dentistry.
Waldent Extraction Forceps Kit of 12 is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
Tooth Extracting forceps are used to extract tooth designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the ccontour of the tooth.This makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively.Dental forcpes handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon
IDEAL REQUIREMENT OF EXTRACTION FORCEPS:
In clinical cases of:
- Chronic Pulpitis
- Grossly decayed teeth
- Grade II-III Mobility
- Supernumerary teeth
Other pathologies like: Dentigerous Cyst, Ludwig's Angina
- Made up of Rostrei Stainless Steel
- Easy nomenclature for identification
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection solutions
- Sharp beaks of forceps thus promoting effortless extraction
- Must clean after every use with arm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
RULES OF EXTRACTION:
- Tooth extraction is the final treatment for multiple dental problems, but often can be delayed , if not avoided by suing analgesics and antibiotics to allow enough time for extraction.
- Make sure to maintain complete sterilization while performing minor oral surgeries
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of tmper and this in turn would diturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acididc chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
6 Months warranty against Rust
- 1 x Upper Anterior No.1
- 1 x Upper Premolars No.7
- 1 x Lower Premolars No.13
- 1 x Upper Molars Right No.17
- 1 x Upper Molars Left No.18
- 1 x Upper Roots Forceps No.51
- 1 x Upper third Molars No.67
- 1 x Lower Molars/Mandibulars No.73
- 1 x Lower Anteriors and Roots No.74
- 1 x Lower Molars No 86
- 1 x Upper Molars Right No.89
- 1 x Upper Molars Left No.90