Orthodontics: Diagnosis of & Management of Malocclusion & Dentofacial Deformities Hardcover
NOTICE : We have started deliveries in COVID-19 situation, except Containment Zones.
COD service is partially available due to challenges, courier services facing presently. Please pay advance for faster delivery, We assure that your money is in safe hands. We are 13 yrs old reputed company & member of ADITI - Traders Association of India.
STAY SAFE, ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING, BEAT CORONA
* Type Quantity required in box, if initially it is Zero.
* Register yourself after check out or place order by Guest check out
* Prefer Online Payment gateway PUM, Paypal or Bank transfer for fast delivery.
liquid Item* No COD *Intl. Shipping is Extra-as actual, will be informed by us. * Plz Place order > choose payment by bank > later Pay by PAYPAL, after order reconfirmation.
Note: Any order placed online will not be considered accepted until & unless stock and prices are reconfirmed from suppliers, then with customers. It is due to huge product lines and sudden changes in market conditions etc. Although we try to update frequently on our end.
* Call or Whats App on Mb. +91 93139 22999, +91 98102 83698, for further assistance.
- 3M Espe
- 3M Unitek
- A.J. Wilcock
- American Orthodontics
- Apple Dental
- Being Foshan
- Bien Air
- Bombay Dental
- Coltene Whaledent
- Dental Books
- Detax Dental
- Durr Dental
- Euronda S.P.A
- Fuji film
- Gen-XT Implant
- Green Guava
- Heraeus Kulzer Dental Product
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- J Morita
- Life Steriware
- Modern ortho
- Orchestrate O3D Aligner
- Ortho Classic
- Ortho Organizer
- Ortho Technology
- Prima Dental
- Pyrax Dental
- Shivam Dental
- SK Surgicals
- Sun Medical
- TP Orthodontics
- Offers & Combos
- Dental Education
- Dental Lab
- Instruments And Burs
- New Clinic Setup Kits
- Oral Surgery
- Sterilization & COVID-19 Supplies
- General Dentistry
- Ortho Store
- Find Your Dentist
- Medica Basket
The third edition is a comprehensive, updated and rejuvenated version with a greater focus on postgraduate students and clinical practitioners. The book covers the entire panorama of science and clinical practice of orthodontics, compiled in 80 chapters and further organised into 18 sections.
The content is extensive, in-depth and supported with updated references. The book is a complete resource for orthodontic educators to derive lectures. The clinical chapters are complemented with real-life scenarios and representative case reports. A special effort has been made to include structured information on the subjects of clinical and academic relevance, which are often discussed but found only in journals.
- Encompasses a wide range of topics covering the entire curricular needs of a postgraduate student in orthodontics and a practitioner
- Each section is a book by itself and is designed in a manner that allows the student to progressively attain knowledge and clinical training in orthodontics in a stepwise manner
- Each chapter offers an easy-to-follow outline and a smooth flow in text with subheadings, further supported by boxes and flowcharts to enhance comprehension
- Provides a detailed approach to orthodontic treatment with contemporary methods and techniques
- The clinical case scenarios are a significant strength and constitute the practical aspects for an orthodontic practitioner to correlate
- The book includes updated chapters on Temporary Anchorage Devices (TAD), Impacted and Transposed Teeth, Inter-disciplinary Treatment, Management of Cleft Lip and Palate and Orthognathic surgery
- Emerging fields such as Clear aligners, Surgically facilitated rapid tooth movement, Distraction Osteogenesis and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) are included with updated and clinically relevant information
- Historical aspects of orthodontics and Development of teeth, dentition and occlusion
- A whole new section on emerging 3D Digital technologies and their application
- Orthodontic instruments, armamentarium and operatory design
- Comprehensive chapters on Tweed philosophy, contemporary pre-adjusted appliance and self-ligation system
- Evidence-based Orthodontics
- Autotransplantation of teeth
- A section on the asymmetry of occlusion and face
- Complimentary access to full e-book
- Eight online chapters
- Twelve videos
- Exhaustive list of references