Dentsply Barricaid Periodontal Surgical Dressing
NOTICE : COD service is partially available due to COVID challenges, courier services facing presently. Please pay advance for faster delivery, We assure that your money is in safe hands. We are 13 yrs old reputed company & member of ADITI - Association of Dental Industries and Trade of India.
STAY SAFE, ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING, BEAT CORONA
- Type Quantity required in box, if initially it is Zero.
- Register yourself after Check Out or place Order by Guest Check Out
- Prefer Online Payment gateway PayUMoney-PUM or Bank transfer for fast delivery.
- Freight is charged Minimum Rs. 95 by default on each order upto 1 kg. Then after 100/- per kg or as actual as per Shipping Policy,
- PAY DESK: For direct payment by Web-Link or To bank (in Home page header)
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER : *Please Select Currency on Top Right. *No liquid Item allowed and No COD available. Shipping is Extra-as actual, will be informed by us. * Place order> choose payment by bank > later Pay by PAYPAL, after order reconfirmation.
Note: Any order placed online will not be considered accepted until & unless stock and prices are reconfirmed from suppliers, then with customers. It is due to huge product lines and sudden changes in market conditions etc. Although we try to update frequently on our end.
* Call or Whats App on Mb. +91 93139 22999, +91 98102 83698, for further assistance.
- 32Watts Aligners
- 3M Espe
- 3M Unitek
- A.J. Wilcock
- American Orthodontics
- Apple Dental
- Being Foshan
- Bien Air
- Bombay Dental
- Coltene Whaledent
- Dental Books
- Detax Dental
- Durr Dental
- Euronda S.P.A
- Fuji film
- Gen-XT Implant
- Green Guava
- Heraeus Kulzer Dental Product
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- J Morita
- Life Steriware
- Modern ortho
- Orchestrate O3D Aligner
- Ortho Classic
- Ortho Organizer
- Ortho Technology
- Prima Dental
- Pyrax Dental
- Shivam Dental
- SK Surgicals
- Sun Medical
- TP Orthodontics
- Waldent Instruments
- Other brands
- Offers & Combos
- Dental Education
- Dental Lab
- Instruments And Burs
- New Clinic Setup Kits
- Oral Surgery
- Restoratives & Composites
- Sterilization & COVID-19 Supplies
- General Dentistry
- Arch Wires & Springs
- Bonding Adhesives
- Expansion Screws
- Headgear accessories
- Laboratory Products
- Mini TAD Screw
- Molar Bands and Tubes
- Ortho Attachments
- Photographic Accessories
- Weldable Accessories
- Braces or Brackets
- Clear Aligners
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Orthodontic IPR solutions
- Orthodontic Instruments
- Find Your Dentist
- Medica Basket
- Furthermore Barricaid® gives the clinician total control over the placement and setting of the periodontal packing material.
- Curing of the material can be accomplished with a visible light-curing unit to form a non-brittle, but firm, protective elastic covering.
- Incremental additions of the material, which bond adherently, can be made in the mouth without any special prior surface preparation.
- The dressing is tinted pink, is tasteless, and has a translucent character which allows for superior esthetics, as well as site monitoring.
- Packaging : 4 Barricaid Syringes ( 4g Each ) .
- Visible light-cured
- Single component
- Saves time
- Tasteless & translucent
- Available in syringe
- Superior esthetics
- Allows direct and indirect placement
- 4 syringes in a pack
Directions To Use :
The Barricaid® syringe is designed for both Direct and Indirect Placement.
For direct intra-oral placement-
The syringe must be discarded to avoid any potential patient cross-infection.
For Direct Dispensing - Using a sterile, dry 2 x 2 gauze, dry the buccal or lingual tooth surfaces adjacent to the surgical site.
Remove the tip from the disposable syringe.
Dispense the material at the juncture of the cervical one-third of the teeth and the margin of the surgical site.
For Indirect Placement -
Using a sterile, dry 2 x 2 gauze, dry the buccal or lingual tooth surfaces adjacent to the surgical site.
Place a thin layer of lubricant on a clean mixing pad.
Dispense the desired amount onto the pad.
If the application will be delayed more than 1 or 2 minutes, cover the dispensed dressing to prevent premature curing by extraneous light.
With your gloved finger, lightly lubricated (sterile surgical jelly, such as K-Y Jelly, J&J), roll the ribbon of dressing off the pad.
Place it on the cervical area to the teeth and the surgical site as per your normal placement technique.
The material can be contoured and shaped in a variety of ways. The material may be muscle molded. contoured with a plastic instrument, carver, or finger pressure. Gloved fingers may be lubricated with the patient's saliva obtained from the buccal vestibule. Remove any uncured material that may have extended onto occlusal contact areas.
Expose Barricaid® to a visible light-curing unit for at least 10 seconds per tooth per side (buccal or lingual). Move the light probe in a continuous motion over the surface of the dressing. Uncured material can be detected with an explorer or a blunt instrument. Repeat exposure, as needed, until the entire dressing is cured.A segment of approximately four teeth requires 40 seconds per side, buccal or lingual).
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the opposing side (buccal or lingual) of the surgical site.
Check occlusion and coverage of material. The material may be curved and contoured with finishing burs in a low-speed handpiece.
Additional material may be added to cure dressing at any time during the placement appointment and incrementally cured for an additional 40 seconds.
Check the dressing coverage and the occlusion prior to dismissing the patient.